Install VR Tourviewer on a Pico VR headset
You can find VR Tourviewer in the Pico App Store in the section ‘Apps’ or by using ‘Search’
For manual installation (doesn’t require a Pico Store account) you can download VR Tourviewer here:
Please report any issues you encounter, feedback is much appreciated!
MANUALLY install VR TOURVIEWER
- Download the latest version of VR Tourviewer for Pico (Beta), see above
- Connect your Pico headset with a USB cable to your PC
- Copy the downloaded file to the Download folder on your VR headset: Internal Shared Storage/Download
- Wear your headset and press the Home button to see all apps. Open the ‘File Manager’
- At the top of the screen it will say ‘videos, images , APKs’. Select APKs
- Select the VR Tourviewer for Pico APK file to install it. Once ready you can start/open the application
- After installation, the application should be accessible on the right side of the home menu
After running the app at least once, a VRTourviewer folder will be created in the ‘Internal Shared Storage’ folder. You can copy your tours to that folder. You can use subfolders for easy tour management.