shopify analytics ecommerce tracking
VR Tourviewer Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sure, I've sent you an offer via email.
Thank you Ruud!

Can you tell me which is the cost for 5 VR headset with VR Tourviewer in white label version?
This is a known limitation: skin items and actions are not supported yet in VR Tourviewer.
Support for certain skin elements is under development, but there's no release date available yet.

If you need specific features, you could consider ordering a customized/white label version of VR Tourviewer with your own app name and branding: https://www.vrtourviewer.com/order-white-label/

Extra features like this can then be implemented to tailor the app to suit your needs.
I have add a timer action on a Pano2VR project skin:
When the player is inactive for more of 5 seconds the tour reset to first node of the virtual tour.

In browser this working without issue, but in Vr Tourviewer seem not to work... It's a known limitation, or I forget something?

Many thanks for your help!
The next update of VR Tourviewer will include an optimization of the video player, to support videos with a higher resolution and higher bitrate. 8K video should then be possible, and your 5.7K video will also play smoother then.

If you want I can give you access to the Beta version of VR Tourviewer, just send me the email address of your Oculus account (in an email to info@vrtourviewer.com) so I can add you to the Beta channel of the app. The Beta version with this fix will be available in about 2 weeks.
Hi all,
I try to put some 360 video created with an Insta 360 ONE X2 in 5,7K on a Pano2VR virtual tour and then play them with a VR Tourviewer (licensed version) on Oculus Quest 2.
While the tour is working well, the video aren't smooth, and there are drop frames sometimes.
Quest 2 can handle 8k 60fps 360video without any troubles. So the problem still on Pano2VR set-ups? Or I have to edit or reframe the 360 video?...
Can someone tell me the best 360 video quality format and settings to play VR Tourviewer on Quest 2?
I have to realize an installation with 5 VR headset for a small museum in my town, with some virtual tour and immersive 360 video too, and the quality of these video are important...
Please help, Thanks a lot!
VR Tourviewer has been approved on Oculus App Lab !

You can find it here: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/3829092873819323/

No more side loading needed: simple installation, a normal Oculus Library appearance and easy updates.
Works with Quest 1 and 2, uses the high resolution capabilities on the Quest 2.

Support / General Discussion / Re: Wrong view scaling
« Last post by Ruud van Reenen on March 24, 2021, 11:00:15 »
I recommend using the latest version of VR Tourviewer: 1.3.415, especially when using the Quest 2.
https://www.vrtourviewer.com/download-vr-tourviewer-for-quest/

The Quest 2 wasn't available yet when 1.2.304 was created, so it hasn't been tested or optimized for it.
« Last post by Ruud van Reenen on March 24, 2021, 10:55:09 »
Note that for scale perception it even makes a difference whether you're standing or sitting when watching a panorama.
If you're sitting but the image is taken from a standing position, you might still feel like the room is smaller.
« Last post by lottelita on March 24, 2021, 10:51:56 »
Thanks for your response. I made the panos in a 3D software, set the camera height roughly my height so it's should not the problem. I'll try to adjust the IPD and see if it helps.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10