shopify analytics ecommerce tracking
VR Tourviewer Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Support / General Discussion / Re: Poly hotspot gaze timer doesn't work
« Last post by Ruud van Reenen on November 14, 2021, 10:58:40 »
I've emailed you an update of VR Tourviewer for Oculus Go that should fix this issue.
This file will become available for download on the website soon as well.
« Last post by Ruud van Reenen on November 13, 2021, 17:33:26 »
Update: I've just tested this and can confirm this is a bug. Will let you know when an update for side loading is available.
« Last post by Ruud van Reenen on November 13, 2021, 17:16:14 »
Thanks for reporting, I'll look into it.
It sounds like it's not something that can be fixed on your end.

Unfortunately, due to Oculus discontinuing the Go it's not possible to publish updates of the software anymore since December 18th 2020.
I'll see if I can make a version available for download which can then be installed by 'side loading', directly, or with the use of SideQuest. I'll let you know when I have a solution.
Support / General Discussion / Poly hotspot gaze timer doesn't work
« Last post by szilard on November 13, 2021, 15:18:41 »
Hey!
I created a tour with poly hotspots, which is used with the gaze mode on the Oculus Go.
With a previous version, 1.2.304 it worked like a charm, but on 2 Oculus Go devices I updated VR Tourviewer to the newest version, 1.3.415, where if I look at a poly hotspot the timer doesn't even start, the node change doesn't happen. It still works if with gaze mode I use the trigger on the controller, but using the controller is not a good solution.

Is it something that can be found in the settings, or fix on my end? If not, can you please fix this issue, and update the Oculus Go app?

Thanks in advance!
Sure, I've sent you an offer via email.
Thank you Ruud!

Can you tell me which is the cost for 5 VR headset with VR Tourviewer in white label version?
This is a known limitation: skin items and actions are not supported yet in VR Tourviewer.
Support for certain skin elements is under development, but there's no release date available yet.

If you need specific features, you could consider ordering a customized/white label version of VR Tourviewer with your own app name and branding: https://www.vrtourviewer.com/order-white-label/

Extra features like this can then be implemented to tailor the app to suit your needs.
I have add a timer action on a Pano2VR project skin:
When the player is inactive for more of 5 seconds the tour reset to first node of the virtual tour.

In browser this working without issue, but in Vr Tourviewer seem not to work... It's a known limitation, or I forget something?

Many thanks for your help!
The next update of VR Tourviewer will include an optimization of the video player, to support videos with a higher resolution and higher bitrate. 8K video should then be possible, and your 5.7K video will also play smoother then.

If you want I can give you access to the Beta version of VR Tourviewer, just send me the email address of your Oculus account (in an email to info@vrtourviewer.com) so I can add you to the Beta channel of the app. The Beta version with this fix will be available in about 2 weeks.
Hi all,
I try to put some 360 video created with an Insta 360 ONE X2 in 5,7K on a Pano2VR virtual tour and then play them with a VR Tourviewer (licensed version) on Oculus Quest 2.
While the tour is working well, the video aren't smooth, and there are drop frames sometimes.
Quest 2 can handle 8k 60fps 360video without any troubles. So the problem still on Pano2VR set-ups? Or I have to edit or reframe the 360 video?...
Can someone tell me the best 360 video quality format and settings to play VR Tourviewer on Quest 2?
I have to realize an installation with 5 VR headset for a small museum in my town, with some virtual tour and immersive 360 video too, and the quality of these video are important...
Please help, Thanks a lot!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10