shopify analytics ecommerce tracking
VR Tourviewer Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Support / General Discussion / Re: Video popup
« Last post by Ruud van Reenen on November 14, 2019, 18:15:44 »
I've changed the way the images and videos with pop out normal and pop out 100% work in VR Tourviewer so it better matches the Pano2VR browser look and feel, including the smooth move/scale/rotation.
Will be available in the next beta.

Thanks for reporting!
Thanks for the quick response and fix!
Issue found and fixed for the next Beta version.
It turned out the Z rotation of the image was applied on the wrong axis.
« Last post by szilard on November 14, 2019, 11:20:43 »
Yes, sorry, I didn't mention it was in the beta.
« Last post by Ruud van Reenen on November 13, 2019, 18:53:03 »
The 'popout normal' is intended to only rotate towards the user, but the 100% popup should be smaller than the entire screen. Is this in the beta version on the Oculus Go?
Thanks for the clear example, I'll look into it.
Support / General Discussion / Video popup
« Last post by szilard on November 13, 2019, 18:29:33 »
Hey!
I'm adding videos to my tour, and when I set the click mode to 'Pop out normal', nothing happens (I mean the video tilts a little, but stays the same size), and when I set it to 'Pop out 100%', the video is too big and can't fit the screen. In the browser Pop out normal opens a window like with pop out 100%, but it's smaller. The main problem is that on 100% it's just too big in the VR goggles.

Is there a way to make the video on click bigger but not too big? Or is this something VR Tourviewer currently lacks?
Support / General Discussion / Rotated images displayed differently than intended
« Last post by szilard on November 13, 2019, 14:10:50 »
Hey!
I want to put an image on a screen that is in a weird angle, so I rotate the image in all directions so it fits in there. But in VR Tourviewer the image is not how I set it. I've sent a tour on WeTransfer so you can check it. I use the beta version on Oculus Go, but I think I've seen this problem before, it just wasn't as important as it is now.

Thanks in advance!
Support / General Discussion / Re: Most wanted features
« Last post by szilard on November 13, 2019, 11:18:47 »
Hey!
I tried using videos/images with alpha channel, and Pano2VR supports it. Is there a chance support for this will be added, maybe in the beta, for VR Tourviewer?
Support / General Discussion / Re: Video Issue
« Last post by Ruud van Reenen on November 05, 2019, 22:01:15 »
I've looked into it and this appears to be an issue with the plugin that handles the video in Windows and MacOS versions of VR Tourviewer.

I've contacted the developer to see how this can be fixed. I'll post here when I have more info.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10