Recent posts

Support / General Discussion / Re: Most wanted features
Last post by tdktyl - May 13, 2022, 16:11:52
 Sorry、I have poor English,Hope you understand my question!
First ,I'm not good at using pano2vr.
I have a Panorama about the big house,When I use vrtourviewer to Browse it,the hotspot Looks too close、if we can Adjust the hotspot distance,Looks more like in the house
Let me give you an example、
The wall in the picture look like 6 meters away,In the PC monitor ,hotspot is pasted on the wall。
but in vrtourviewer the hotspot look like Distance is 3 meters away 
so、I wish I could adjust the distance(The distance between the hotspot and me)
Support / General Discussion / Re: version 7 pano2vr
Last post by Ruud van Reenen - April 05, 2022, 14:01:58
Support for Pano2VR skins is under development, but there's no release data available yet.
Last post by weiji772 - March 13, 2022, 15:32:44
Version 7 supports VR skins,Will the next update of VR Tourviewer support VR skins?
Last post by Ruud van Reenen - February 25, 2022, 17:46:33
Unfortunately Panotour Pro support is not an option for VR Tourviewer.

This is because Panotour Pro heavily relies on Javascript and CSS, and Unity (the software that VR Tourviewer is developed with) doesn't support Javascript or CSS.
Support / General Discussion / Re: Tour panormas thumbnails
Last post by Ruud van Reenen - February 25, 2022, 16:48:47
Workaround:

In Pano2VR you could create one panorama that shows a menu created with hotspots (with a custom hotspot image) for all your panoramas.

If you then add a hotspot to that 'menu panorama' in the Master Node, for example close to the nadir, then it will show that hotspot in all your panoramas.
Last post by pbetancourt - February 25, 2022, 16:40:33
Panotour Pro (ex - kolor) support! I know it's a dead software but it's still the best and easiest solution for building panotours. Lot's of users out there.  :)
Support / General Discussion / Tour panormas thumbnails
Last post by pbetancourt - February 25, 2022, 16:36:11
Hi!, I wanted to know if there is a way to have all the pano thumbnails of a tour as a floating menu in every panorama, so the viewer can know how many panos are left. I believe that this feature is not supported yet, but just in case there is a workaround.
I've tried the "menu" option from vrtourviewer settings, but it only shows a list of the hotspots that are in the current panorama, and not all the panos on the tour.
Any help appreciated, thks!

Pablo
Last post by Ruud van Reenen - February 18, 2022, 10:25:00
A VR Tourviewer update that works with Pano2VR 7.0 Beta output is now available for:
The Cardboard and Rift updates will follow later.

The VR Tourviewer Remote for Windows has been updated as well: https://www.vrtourviewer.com/download-remote/
The MacOS and Android versions will follow later.

Last post by Ruud van Reenen - February 10, 2022, 18:34:42
Sure, if you can send the email address of your Oculus account to info@vrtourviewer.com , I can invite you to join the Beta channel of the app.
Last post by Carlos Piazuelo - February 10, 2022, 18:20:58
Thanks for the good news.
Do you have a beta version for testing?

Thanks a lot.