CRASH Oculus Go

Started by Adrian P, December 12, 2019, 12:52:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian P

Quote from: Adrian P on December 13, 2019, 11:17:36
Quote from: Ruud van Reenen on December 13, 2019, 11:11:29
If your Oculus Go has a working internet connection, but the update still doesn't show then you could try restarting the Go by long-pressing the power button and choose 'Restart. This has helped in some cases.

Yep, WIFI is as good as ever and restarted several times. Still no update.

Adrian P

Quote from: Adrian P on December 13, 2019, 11:17:36
Quote from: Ruud van Reenen on December 13, 2019, 11:11:29
If your Oculus Go has a working internet connection, but the update still doesn't show then you could try restarting the Go by long-pressing the power button and choose 'Restart. This has helped in some cases.

Yep, WIFI is as good as ever and restarted several times. Still no update.

Ruud van Reenen

Could you try uninstalling VR Tourviewer and then install it again?
The files in the VRTourviewer folder will not be affected.

Ruud van Reenen

Could you try uninstalling VR Tourviewer and then install it again?
The files in the VRTourviewer folder will not be affected.

Adrian P

#19
Quote from: Ruud van Reenen on December 13, 2019, 11:35:24
Could you try uninstalling VR Tourviewer and then install it again?
The files in the VRTourviewer folder will not be affected.

Ok that has worked up to a point. Custom hotspots to a node appear fine but hotspots to an image has resulted in losing the text info associated with the image.

So a bit more clarity

Custom image works well on NODE hotspot
Custom image on IMAGE hotspot shows the image but loses the info attached to the hotspot
SVG custom image does not show on any hotspot type

Ruud van Reenen

#20
Thanks for the report! Issue confirmed with custom image on image hotspot.

For now for the image hotspots to show the description info correctly, you can remove the custom image by rightclicking on the Custom Image filename in the Hotspot Properties in Pano2VR and choose 'Clear', then export the output again.

This issue will be fixed in the next beta update later today.

SVG images are not supported unfortunately. This will be handled in the next version by using the default built-in hotspot icon in case an SVG image is set as custom image.

Adrian P

Quote from: Ruud van Reenen on December 13, 2019, 13:24:41
Thanks for the report! Issue confirmed with custom image on image hotspot.

For now for the image hotspots to show the description info correctly, you can remove the custom image by rightclicking on the Custom Image filename in the Hotspot Properties in Pano2VR and choose 'Clear', then export the output again.

This issue will be fixed in the next beta update later today.

SVG images are not supported unfortunately. This will be handled in the next version by using the default built-in hotspot icon in case an SVG image is set as custom image.

Top stuff....ready and waiting.

Ruud van Reenen

New version uploaded to Beta release channel, should be available in the Oculus Library soon.

Adrian P

Quote from: Ruud van Reenen on December 13, 2019, 13:52:38
New version uploaded to Beta release channel, should be available in the Oculus Library soon.

All seems good at the moment thank you for the effort.