How Can We Help?
Add tours on Pico storage
You can store tours on your VR device for quicker viewing and for offline use.
First run VR Tourviewer at least once, so the ‘VRTourviewer’ folder can be created on your device.
- Connect your Pico VR device to your PC with a micro USB data cable.
Note that some USB cables are only for charging. They don’t have any data wires, so please make sure to use a cable suitable for data transfer as well.
- Once you are connected to your PC, the Autoplay feature should open. If it does, select Open Device to View Files.
- If Autoplay does not start, you can manually browse to Pico VR device Storage through File Explorer. It will have the name of your Pico device type, for example ‘Pico Neo 3 Pro’.
- Once you have the device open, select Internal Shared Storage.
- Open the folder named VRTourviewer.
- You can now drag and drop (or copy and paste) your Pano2VR tour output into the ‘VRTourviewer’ folder, you can use subdirectories to easily organize your tours.
- Download the File Transfer Tool from Android and install it on your Mac.
- Connect your Pico VR device to your Mac with a micro USB cable.
- Open the File Transfer Tool you just installed.
- A folder named with the type of your Pico headset should automatically open
- Now open the folder called VRTourviewer.
- You can now drag and drop (or copy and paste) your Pano2VR tour output directly into this folder, you can use subdirectories to easily organize your tours.