VR Tourviewer can display any tour with HTML5 output from Pano2VR.
But for optimal viewing in VR Tourviewer, you can use the following settings, where the size of 1536 pixels is recommended, both for single resolution and multiresolution output:
- Use output to HTML5. If you want to keep your current tour output settings, you can add a second HTML output and keep separate settings for web output and VR output.
- For Single resolution output (for fastest loading times): In HTML Output ‘Image’ use ‘Single Res’, for optimal results use a Cube Face Size of 1536px
- For Multi resolution output: In HTML Output ‘Image’ use ‘Multi Res’, for optimal results use a tilesize of 510, and make sure there is a level with width of 1536px
- If you have a stereoscopic tour, in Pano2VR add a Tag called ‘stereo’ in User Data in at least one panorama (best practice to use the 1st panorama for this). VR Tourviewer needs this tag to display the tour in stereo. Note that to be able to export a stereo tour you need Pano2VR Pro.
- Generate output for your tour (by clicking the gear icon, or ALT-click to generate all outputs). The generated XML file will be used by the app to find the images, hotspots, media and lensflares to load and show the tour.
Note: the following features aren’t implemented (yet): polygon hotspots, skins, auto rotation (would cause instant nausea), auto change, transitions (nausea alarm too), context menu, control, preview. Please keep these limitations in mind when creating/generating the output for VR Tourviewer.