How Can We Help?
Install VR Tourviewer on Oculus Go or Gear VR
VR Tourviewer for Gear VR & Oculus Go is distributed with Oculus Redeem Codes.
This means it can’t be found in the Oculus Store by default, but you can get access by adding a Redeem Code in your Oculus account.
You can get your Redeem Code here.
You’ll receive an email with the Redeem Code which can be added in your Oculus account. VR Tourviewer will then be available in your Oculus Library on your VR device. If it’s not visible yet, check the ‘Not Installed’ items in your Oculus Library.
To use your Redeem Code choose one of the following ways:
On the Oculus website:
- Go to the Oculus Redeem Code page in your web browser.
- If prompted, log into your Oculus account.
- Under Redeem Code, enter your promo code.
- Click Redeem.
On the PC app:
- Open the Oculus app on your computer.
- Select Settings in the left menu.
- Select the Account tab.
- Click Redeem Code and then enter your promo code.
- Click Redeem.
On the Oculus App:
- Press the Menu button at the bottom right
- Choose the Settings button for your account
- Choose ‘Redeem Store Code’ (you may have to scroll down to see this)
- Enter your Redeem Code and tap Submit.
Note: You can use multiple devices with the same Oculus account, you only have to use one Redeem Code per account.
Once you have added the code to your Oculus account, the app will be available in your Oculus Library in VR.
If it’s not visible yet, check the ‘Not Installed’ items in your Oculus Library.
For Gear VR: if you have an older version of VR Tourviewer, with manual APK installation and/or that was started with a launch icon from the Android desktop, instead of Oculus Home/Library: you have to uninstall VR Tourviewer first before installing the new version. Make sure to backup any stored tours first.