How Can We Help?
Install VR Tourviewer on a Pico VR headset
You can find VR Tourviewer in the Pico App Store in the section ‘Apps’ or by using ‘Search’
For manual installation (doesn’t require a Pico Store account) you can download VR Tourviewer here:
2023-05-30 Version 1.3.489 – Download (latest version)
2022-09-13 Version 1.3.481 – Download
2022-09-13 Version 1.3.479 – Download
2022-03-17 Version 1.3.477 – Download
2022-03-02 Version 1.3.475 – Download
2022-02-17 Version 1.3.474 – Download
2021-11-05 Version 1.3.466 – Download
2021-11-05 Version 1.3.465 – Download
2021-10-15 Version 1.3.455 – Download
2021-06-22 Version 1.3.451 – Download
2020-12-18 Version 1.3.416 – Download
2020-10-19 Version 1.2.367 Beta
Please report any issues you encounter, feedback is much appreciated!
MANUALLY install VR TOURVIEWER
- Download the latest version of VR Tourviewer for Pico (Beta), see above
- Connect your Pico headset with a USB cable to your PC
- Copy the downloaded APK file to the Download folder on your VR headset: Internal Shared Storage/Download
- Wear your headset, go to the ‘App’ section and open the ‘File Manager’
- At the top of the screen it will say ‘videos, images , APKs’. Select APKs
- Select the VR Tourviewer for Pico APK file to install it.
- Once ready you can start/open the application from the App section
After running the app at least once, a VRTourviewer folder will be created in the ‘Internal Shared Storage’ folder. You can copy your tours to that folder. You can use subfolders for easy tour management.
Click here for more info on how to copy tour to your Pico device